Rock Club, Bar, Nightclub
- Every thing people music dance drinks a full meal deal!
- All music people talk the whole venue!
- Good music, cheap dirinks, awesome time!
- #MnEvents@RealDougEFresh7-12-13@CaboozeMpls MN9pm-2amEVENT INFO: https://www.facebook.com/events/476160815766498/
- sold one to many tickets for the size of this venue
- Rednecks venture to the Big City when The Cabooze brings in a rowdy country artist for a show. Wear boots, grab a beer from the trough, but watch your bag...
- Too many hoola-hoops
- Great live music. "Where everbody knows your name" vibe.
- Big fan of this place, in particular Jen, the girl at the ticket booth.
- Cool vibe but very small and awkward sized stage
- lots of easy riders
- The tribute to the Last Waltz was a great time.
- Fun little venue!
- JAMMIN tunes
- The eclectic crowd and lighted hula hoopers.
- Super fun, laid back/biker bar-rock club. Good place to get hammered!
- Granger smith put on an amazing concert! Great venue.
- I've been to some awful venues but this may be the worst.
- Get there early for events, parking is a nightmare!
- blow in here.