Butter Lane Cupcakes
- By far the best cupcakes in NYC! Chocolate and sea salt cupcake is to die for!
- Radically overpriced cupcakes.
- Butter Lane specializes in whipped French buttercream (which is lighter and fluffier than the standard) and flavors it with creative combinations like maple pecan, apple spice and sea salt chocolate.
- We did a cupcake class with Fallon for a bachelorette party and LOVED IT! She was amazing, fun, and super helpful. It was absolutely perfect! Delicious cupcakes too!
- The full-service baking school whips up speciality and seasonal pastries, custom icing flavors, wedding cakes, and public baking classes.
- Buy cupcakes a la carte or sign up for one of their classes to learn the secrets. Either choice is a win-win because you'll go home with some very delectable cupcakes.
- Yuck. Disappointing.
- Water bowl for dogs
- Best cupcakes in NYC, hands down! The Gelato is great too! So kid friendly and sweet!
- It's not even fair how good these cupcakes are. Oh, and you get one free when you check in?! Crap. This place is way too close to my apartment.
- LOOKS CUTE ! I think I saw the place....
- Meh. Don't do any of the cakes but banana.
- The Elvis is the best peanut butter taste I've ever experienced.
- Love the decor
- Make your own cupcake! Pick your cake (vanilla, chocolate or banana) and then the frosting.
- Im the MAYOR
- You can get a frosting shot if you're not feeling like eating a full cupcake/just like to eat frosting :)
- The cupcakes are to die for
- People. The delicious Bluebell ice cream is $1 a scoop. That's right.