Bush's Pasture Park
890 Mission St SE
Salem, OR 97302
- The perimeter bark track is 1.5 miles-- a good route to begin running on, and work your way up. And each direction is its own challenge- start counter clockwise for small hills, other way for steeper.
- This park is a gem in our fine city.
- Great place to smoke bowls before work. Just watch out for the cops.
- Beautiful place to walk with my little one huge squirrels
- Such an awesome place to go running and it's right in the middle of the city. Great setting for running.
- During the Art Fair.....get food at the booth where there are "HOT NOODLES"!!!!
- Neat walking and tours, good art fair. Be sure to visit Deepwood next door
- Nature! There's also a cool playground and several running trails.
- Clean park with great running/walking paths.
- This park is huge with so many different areas. They have the soap box derby, track, band compentions, and the Salem Art Faire. Then you also have the Bush House, Rose garden, and many more.
- Bush's Pasture Park is home to the Asahel Bush House, built in 1877-78. Bush started the Oregon Statesman newspaper in the late 19th century. For more info on the house watch this C-SPAN video.
- Beautiful very large park.
- I have a great tip. Don't tell everyone in a public forum that your a pot smoker. Hope you that dumb guy doesn't lose his job IF he has one.
- Best people watching around between the homeless, and the runners.. everyone goes through.
- Run the scenic bark dust trail on perimeter of the park. Even in the rain, it's not bad.
- Super cute area
- Beautiful roses in spring till summer time.
- This is a great place to go for a walk.
- Early morning mist is very nice, worth the time
- Lots of space, soft grass for no shoes