Fast Food, American, Burgers
- Your $9 whopper will be totally worth it. From the moment "Nahmalade" asks you "Ok what you want?" to when she says "Ok you give me money now," you'll know this is the best BK in front of gate 18 ever
- Use the kiosk!
- Bird sanctuary.
- Takes forever, even when u use the order kiosk
- Try the McNuggets...
- Use the kiosk if you are using a credit card, but there is still a wait always-- they don't employ enough people
- The worst BK ever. Slow and crappy service.
- Leave your winter coat with a friend before you venture upstairs to BK. you will sweat through your clothes either way.
- Feed the sparrows
- Yes, the service is really awful. But come on, it's a Burger King. In an airport. Also, the menu is more limited here, just so you know.
- I do enjoy lukewarm soggy fries. First meal in NYC. Thank you Gross King.
- Don't carry mustard or anything that they advertise on the middle changing menu. Thanks for letting me know after waiting 20 minutes in line. Once again, you guys suck ass
- Worst service ever. Orders all wrong an so slow you may miss your flight.
- Great Bacon Double Cheeseburger and I find it hilarious salads aren't even on the limited menu. They don't play here.
- Mmmm $11 for a microwaved egg sandwich!!!
- You can wait in line here for 20 minutes or make the 5 minute walk back to the food court... make the walk.
- This one does not accept the survey coupons
- Yummy food:-)