Bar, Beer Garden
- Tip yo' bartenders!!!
- Bummer that you can still smoke cigs inside, but they have a greg outdoor patio with a cool beer tap fountain!
- Gambit's Best of New Orleans: Best Bar Food
- Go to Bulldog on Wednesday nights and keep your beer glasses. Different ones every week.
- Get the amber fries
- Gambit's Top Bars 2012 : Beer Emporiums
- When it's warm outside, go across the street, pick up some crawfish, bring it back, order an Abita and have a feast on the outside patio.
- Happy hour 2-7
- If you are a foreigner, know that the place is very inflexible regarding ID cards. Bringing your passport is a must...
- Gambit's Best of New Orleans: Best Beer Selection
- Gambit's Best of New Orleans Readers' Poll 2012 Winner: "Best Bar Food"and "Best Beer Selection"
- Crawfish not allowed anymore. Sorry.
- Go on wed. You get to keep your glasses
- Dog friendly and great for a sunny day or a non-rainy night! Inside is cozy as well. Great beer selection and the bar food is fantastic. A staple in this area.
- Sit out on the patio and check out their beer tap water feature
- Great little outside patio with fountain
- So many beers on tap, and a super cool beer tap fountain on the outside back patio. Watch the Garden District float by as you sip on Allagash White on tap.
- Outdoor patio is perfect with the fire... Get some bar food and the local brew
- 50 beers on tap and you get to keep your pint glasses on Wed Night
- No kids allowed