Buford Highway Farmers Market
9:00am - 10:00pm
12:00pm - 3:00pm
5:00pm - 7:00pm
11:00am - 8:00pm
11:00am - 7:00pm
11:00am - 8:00pm
8:00am - 10:00pm
9:00am - 8:00pm
- Amazing selection and Amazingly expensive.
- Only thing crazy here is the parking!
- Think mega-store, not market. A must every time I make my Mecca to Atlanta. Food lover's paradise. The most accurate description I've heard is that if Buford FM doesn't have it, it doesn't exist.
- Cleanest farmers market ever!
- Expensive! Run!
- It's my favorite store, in my opinion the prices and choices are far better than dekalb farmers market.
- great russian section! try the baltika beer from st.petersburg and chocolates from moscow!
- Great spice table and good prices too. Fresh organic and non-organic vegetables and fruits. International food available as well. Definitely a good place to shop
- Great selection of flavourful & exotic fruits, e.g. passion fruit & dragon fruit; equally unmatchable Mexican & Korean pastries (American pastries are waaay overrated & sickening in comparison).
- Curry Ketchup is on aisle 11.
- Best time to go is in the A.M. It gets crowded and parking is awful past 12 P.M. Great fresh fruit and veggies, live seafood and great deal on meats.
- Wildly busy parking lot. I'd go early in the morning when they first open.
- Nice, but pales in comparison to Your Dekalb Farmer's Market (YDFM)
- Find the marinated chicken in the meat section.
- while shopping: move with athority, don't hesitate, don't show fear, and PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY
- Omg! These comments do not do justice. This is an International Mega Store. From Asian , Eastern European , South American , European , American foods and etc. Fresh fruit & Veggies! Amazing!
- Get there early!!
- Great place! It's huge so have a plan of attack before you go.
- a little over price of fruits and vegetables.. but on the meat seafood and bulk spices the prices out beats Krogers and or Publix
- Great Jamaican groceries