118 Chestnut St (btwn 2nd & Front St)
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- During the week from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. get all drafts and well drinks for $3 and half-priced appetizers.
- The 14 pool tables, three dartboards and a comfy upstairs lounge are a few reasons why this is one of the best places to shoot stick in the city.
- Skeeball league.
- Music selection stinks, but the selection of beer on tap it decent.
- Theres a game for just about everyone here, from pool and shuffleboard to darts, foosball and skee ball. Happy hour is Monday through Friday, 6-8 p.m. and includes half-priced appetizers.
- Lots of fun, played shuffleboard and pool for most of night with my WordCamp Philly friends. Great time if you go there with a nice size group.
- United Social Sports plays Skeeball here!
- Get ready to destroy your friends at this old city sports bar and pool hall! Remember life's more fun when you're keeping score!
- Makes you want to join Al Quaeda
- Don't tell the GM how much you made that night.
- Great time with awesome drink specials.
- Hot and Honey wings are the best!nice and crispy.
- Buffalo Billiards was awesome.
- Get the quesadilla. Great bar food
- Pretty great place
- Drinks are delicious! If you want to play pool on a Friday night, arrive before 10.
- The worst buffalo chicken dip I've ever had. Tastes like dipping chips in tuna
- Be a fat kid, put the fried mozzarella on your cheesesteak and quit yer cryin'
- Great adult games but so so menu and beer list.
- Three words: they have skeeball.