Buddha Tooth Relic Temple & Museum (新加坡佛牙寺龙华院)
Buddhist Temple, Museum
288 South Bridge Road (South Bridge Road / Sago Lane)
+65 6220 0220
- Located in Singapore's Chinatown, this sacred \complex is home to the tooth relic of Buddha and ancient religious artifacts. Open Monday to Sunday, 7am 7pm. Free, but donations are accepted.
- Located in the heart of China Town, this Chinese Buddhist Temple is must see while in Singapore. The dress code is quite strict, but don't worry, there are saris to borrow at the door!
- Admission to the temple and museum is free as long as you wear appropriate attire to show respect; no bare backs, off-shoulders, shorts, mini-skirts, etc. Strictly no non-vegetarian food and pets insi
- Get real with Buddha Tooth showcase and the beauty of Buddha.
- the dress is strict n good vegetarian food...
- Ask for the lift to see upstairs
- A beautiful spiritual centerin Chinatown Heritage, don't forget to visit the rooftop orchid garden, the most peaceful place.
- Don't wear hot pants/shorts/mini skirt/sexy clothes even they're provide sarong...
- Since you are so near, walk up to food centre to try Yue Ping famous fried pumpkin cake #02-65. Recommend by nicefood.com food blog in Singapore.
- Tastiest veggy food ever
- Nice vegetarian meals & dessert at B1
- Check out the temple design and infrastructure..it's awesome!!
- Very awesome. The visit is free. Don't forget the garden and the museum upstairs. Do not miss the ceremonies early morning read in the early evening.
- One of the most Beautiful Buddhist Temples I have ever seen.
- Beautiful temple in the heart of the city
- Highly ornamental and well looked after. Can spend 30-45 minutes here.
- Beautiful & peaceful temple. Listening the mantra chanting was a wonderful experience.
- You can keep your shoes