Theater, Concert Hall
3110 Roswell Rd. NE (btw Sardis Way NE and W Paces Ferry NW)
Atlanta, GA 30305
- Incredibly beautiful theatre, if you have the opportunity to see a film or performance here, do! Not a bad seat in the house, front row of the balcony is perfect.
- Great acoustics. Makes an awesome dance club. Thank you Robyn. www.markesy.com
- Very intimate setting. Seat in the balcony if you have a chance.
- The low-key opulence is perfect for a dance party.
- Great venue! Parking is a bit of a mess due to area construction.
- Eats & Beats at the Buckhead Theatre is a featured event on www.XPLRR.com. Download the FREE app and become an Atlanta Explorer! http://bit.ly/XPLRRiPhone | http://bit.ly/XPLRRAndroid
- With expansive bar areas, a full catering kitchen, and 7,000 square feet of banquet rooms, the Buckhead Theatre is also ideal for private events.
- Surprisingly small. The venue seems old and could use a facelift.
- Beautiful remake rises from ruins of the old Roxy. Small enough to be intimate, big enough for a decent rowdy crowd. Hit Gordon Biersch around the corner first - not walkable, but easy drive.
- The old Roxy, totally renovated, great venue with several bars
- Top 3 fan-voted Mumford & Sons songs: Little Lion Man, The Cave, and Roll Away Your Stone. Disagree, or want to check out other artists' top songs? Go Rank 'em!
- Great music and beautiful venue.
- A wonderful venue! We had a great time!
- Relaxing place to hear bands
- Worst venue in Atlanta. I dread coming here.
- Check out the balcony bar!
- The lines for the restroom and bar are usually a little shorter if you walk upstairs.
- Don't come to shows here! The bars are really slow - took us thirty minutes to get a drink. Security lives to kick people out for no reason. Sound crew always drives it to loud - your ears will hurt
- Try the mac and cheese bites