Sports Bar, Restaurant
512 Tyler St.
Radford, VA 24141
- The blonde waitress is always on her period. Don't worry you didn't do anything wrong.
- They don't have the caps game on. To hell with that I'am leaving.
- Good food friendly people great service
- Wednesday night -OPEN MIC nt!! OL has been playing...they're my friends & my jam. Check em out!
- Waftos are Yummy
- New summer specials =)
- Cajun catfish on a bun hits the spot.
- I always ask them for deep fried dill pickles when I'm in town and they always make them for me even though they are not on the menu.
- just walked out ! After sitting at the bar with no service I requested a booth sat there for 8 min and walked out ! The service sucks !!!
- Sit at a booth or table if you want service. The tall bartender sucks ! I sat there for 5 min while he watched tv and ignored me !! Time to find a new job slacker !!!
- Good luck gettin a bartender to notice you
- Hard to get served on tues nights.....
- The lasagna was better when it was in a dish by itself. Now it kind of falls apart everywhere on the plate. Also, their ranch dressing has changed. Dangit, BT's! Stop changing!!
- Good food, atmosphere has changed a lot in the past year or so, though. For better or worse, it's still a nice place.
- Ask for a Cherry Fun Dip from the tall skinny blonde(ish) bar tender... her specialty! Delicious
- Will, the bartender, has a great ass!
- Place is great.