Bryn Mawr Film Institute
824 W Lancaster Avenue (at Bryn Mawr Ave)
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
- Becoming a member is worth it
- Great theater for independent films in a nice area on the mainline. Arrive a little early to grab a bite to eat nearby.
- afternoon film with my children - great treat to have a mommy and me moment.
- Best movie theatre in the Philadelphia suburbs if you love independent movies. Great popcorn, too!
- Great little place to get your fill of highbrow cinema on the equally highbrow Main Line
- Great for independent movies
- Dont forget to drop a tip at concessions. The kids really appreciate it!
- Melissa McCarthy please forgive me
- By far the best theater in the area. Underwent a lovely renovation a few years back, snacks are good, and tickets support a worthy cause and community programming!
- Always a good place to catch a movie
- Talk Cinema Bryn Mawr - Sunday Jan 31 at 10 a.m. Doors open 9:30 am - sneak preview an Oscar nominated film and discuss after with Steven Rea - general admission seating just $20 per person
- One of the region's best theaters
- Best place for indies! Today- Boyhood
- Old movie house style with modern remodel to the theaters. Classic and independent films shown weekly.
- Hadn't been here in YEARS literally. Very good being back. Will most definitely be returning.
- Great theater
- A terrific place for independent and foreign films! Great location, too!
- Awesome film and place to view classic and independents. Education on the film was fabulous.
- Outstanding films
- Become a member and you'll get $5 tix. A great deal for a great cause. BMFI rocks!