The Brown Hotel
- Get the hot brown- more delicious and more effective than Ambien. Zzzzzz. --Adam Richman, Man v Food Nation
- You MUST have The Hot Brown sandwich. Any other restaurant is a fake - this sandwich was born here!
- The English Renaissance architecure helps establish the historic and elegant ambience at the Brown Hotel, which features one of Louisville's finest restaurants, the English Grill.
- The legendary Hot Brown sandwich was born here~it's not a trip to Louisville if you don't indulge! This is a classic old school hotel built in 1923~I wish these walls could talk & tell me stories!
- "Elizabethtown" was filmed at The Brown Hotel.
- See Gerald at the cafe bar. He's a great guy and has all the insider tips you could want about Louisville, the Derby, and the New York Yankees.
- Must try this!
- 1015 is a suite room with a flat screen over the headboard of my bed
- Order the old fashioned and sit at the piano on the second floor bar. You will feel like Daisy Buchanan!
- The hot brown is priced a little less on the J Graham lunch menu
- Try the hot brown and derby pie...awesome!
- I hear the hot brown sandwich is delicious. Looking forward to trying it!
- Ask your server or bartender for your Urban Bourbon Trail Passport! Try the traditional Mint Julep, made with Maker's Mark and homemade mint syrup, or ask for the "Julep Tea".
- On Fridays they have Hot Brown on lunch buffet. It is Amazing!
- Try the Hot Brown.
- Didnt stay here, but came for some Derby Pie and bourbon balls, lol!
- Classic, order the hot brown!
- This is the best hotel in Louisville.
- The Hot Brown is everything it's hyped up to be. So good!
- The hotel is beautiful and the staff is exceptional. It is affordable too. Highly recommend!