Brooklyn Flea - Williamsburg
Flea Market, Food Court
10:00am - 5:00pm
- The best year-round market brings together 150 local vendors carrying all manner of vintage, handmade and antique wares. The Flea will move to its winter location on November 26.
- Enjoy the view!
- Say your are going for the vintage inspiration but really everyone knows it is all about the food here. We love the sesame noodles from Shorty Tang and the artisan sodas from Brooklyn Soda Works.
- Cool stuff.
- Be sure to check out the renovated waterfront park and dock after an afternoon of shopping.
- Don't bother thrifting here the selection is horrible.
- $15 Red hook lobster rolls!
- Get the corn on the stick. Amazing!
- It's on gravel, so don't wear nice shoes.
- Smoked meat sandwich at mile end. Get on it! (get a pickle, too!)
- Love nursing a hangover here
- Get the lobster!
- go to the donut stand! $2 for what will be the most delicious and fresh and uniquely flavored donut you've ever eaten.
- The flea itself is okay, but the food is worth the trip.
- Say hi to Benjamin and Elizabeth at the Empire Mayo kiosk!
- All kinds of random stuff here. I got a lassie lunch box
- It's all about the food here...
- Yes, you go to the Brooklyn Flea to shop from the hundreds of vintage and antique vendors, but more so its become a classic New York experience. (We also go for the awesome food!)
- great options of all kinds, and awesome for people watching
- The ramen burger, if it's here. Also, a stop at The Gifted Putterer: interesting items for your home and walls.