Brookfield Farmers' Market
Farmer's Market, Farm
2200 N. Calhoun Road
Brookfield, WI 53005
- Park at BCHS. People here cannot drive worth shit, and the city lots are a clusterf&@k!
- Simply love the fresh hot kettle corn!
- Check out the tutu's by the fire station
- Crafts every 3rd Saturday of the month.
- Crafts and giant sausage. Count me in!
- Have you hugged a farmer today?
- Excellent Farmers Market. Much bigger than I was expecting.
- Watch for the friendly blue Great Dane, Squiggles.
- Crafters get to exhibit the 3rd Saturday of ea month from May- October. 7:30-Noon
- Come and see the crafters every third saturday!
- Hungry....the Big Sky Prime rib burgers or brats are great. Get one to eat there and take some frozen ones home for later!
- Great Saturday morning market (8-noon)