N Riverwalk Way (E Wells St)
- I stood in front of the Fonz and took a picture of the plaque at the base of the statue. My friends took a picture that made me look like a pervert. My tip is don't take a picture of the plaque.
- Have your picture taken while doing your best Fonzie impression!
- Hes cool because hes not trying to be. - Jeff Sherman.
- You can't walk by without taking a photo. Try it! You can't.
- Meet here for a City Running Tour.
- Bronze + Fonzie = BronzieAn easy walk for that Kodak moment from many, many downtown attractions!Is the Safe House responsible for the tattoo that was on Bronzie's forehead last summer??
- Not sure why this got people so up in arms. Pretty innocuous.
- Every time I have a visitor from out of town, I have to introduce them to the Fonz. It's just standard procedure.
- 1st season of "Happy Days": Producers would only let Fonz wear his leather jacket when on his motorcycle. So, every Fonz scene was rewritten with him leaning on, or polishing, his bike.
- This is a perfect example of why people love Milwaukee!
- An absolute must for anyone visiting Milwaukee.
- This was one of the many art installations along the Milwaukee River Riverwalk, & it's great! Strolling, look in all directions & in unconventional spaces to see all the beautiful and whimsical works.
- Really looks like him!!!!
- This is a sculpture of Fonzie from Happy Days. He's just standing there all alone on a bridge with his thumbs up, posing with his "ehhh" look.
- We did a small part of the Riverwalk. Had to stop at the "Bronze Fonz". Just because.