Bridge Street Town Centre
340 The Bridge St Ste 206 (at Old Madison Pike)
Huntsville, AL 35806
- Come with your childiren. When the sun is up, let them splash on fountains. Actually there are not so much stores. Just famous brand's stores are here. Dont waste yor time, go just Apple Store
- That thing the Asian guy plays all the time is called an erhu.
- Second time here! Food is great!!
- Great movie theater, restaurants, and shops. Especially love Connors Steak & Seafood - YUM!
- Courtyard Concerts
- Great movie theater, alcohol locations, places to eat and shop. Couple new stores and restaurants have came and only made the shopping center better.
- Bridge Street Town Centre offers an array of shoppes, restaurants, a Westin hotel, and even a movie theater, making the mixed-use experience a delight for children and adults in Huntsville, AL.
- Be prepared to get harassed by the security guards if you come to Cafe 153 when they open at 7. So annoying...
- There's a good drinking fountain right next to the restrooms across from Cafe 153. Perfect after long walks!
- This is the best mall in northern Alabama...
- Whats not good- they need to fix the public restrooms!!!
- The XD is possibly the best movie going experience ever. Definitely worth a try! (21+ only)
- Great mall,full options for every pocket either shopping or lunch. Excellent place to enjoy family time and get some fun with kids.
- The fountain was beautiful, and I enjoyed the carousel.
- What's not? Always enjoy stopping into Pieology for a pizza.
- Love the food selection here. BJ's Brewhouse and Connors are easily my favorites.
- Many of the best stores have closed down and been replaced by less interesting stores but the walk is still pretty and good for a night out with the SO
- Beautiful shopping and dining area. The movie theater there was AWESOME! I totally loved the bridge/brick paver lined street! Beautiful!!!
- Beautiful here lots if stores and food
- Texas de Brazil they are delicious!!! it's every kind of meat you could want and as much of it as you want. Those little rolls were so good!!