Brick Lane Market
Market, Street Food Gathering
91 Brick Ln
Spitalfields and Banglatown, Greater London E1 6QL
+44 20 7770 6028
9:00am - 5:00pm
- Brick Lane Market is where Eastern promise meets East End chaos. As well as bric-a-brac and fruit and veg, you can now pick up everything from retro furniture to vintage jewellery.
- Have a wander down Brick Lane on a Sunday and take in the colourful sights and eclectic smells. All sorts of little stalls to nibble away at, alongside vintage fashion and unusual bric a brac
- You cant not enjoy wandering down brick lane on a sunny sunday. Stop by the food markets to try different countries foods.
- Best thing to do on a Sunday afternoon
- Just the best market in London to spend a nice sunday. You can find here absolutely everything, from food & second-hand clothes to electrical equipment & magazines. All the cool London meet there !
- Clifton is the best I love him. ask for him when on brick lane.
- This vibrant market, which is only open on Sundays, has countless stalls with international food and vintage wares that will simply blow you away!
- Barrio bengal en pleno centro de Londres, con un ambiente inmejorable.. en sus calles vivirs experiencias nicas y vers cosas inolvidables.
- everywhere is vintage...shops..coffees..people..walls..i love this area...
- Brick Lane is an amazing neighborhood, very artisitic. With a great vintage market & an ethnic food market where everything is delicious.
- Head up to Columbia Rd flower market on a Sunday
- Great product selection, great food (greek baklav is awesome) and a bunch of interesting people everywhere
- Best street Paella in East London
- brick lane nice street for oriental restorants
- Amazing market place!
- Go to 1001 caf for a chilling night with friends..that can be very exciting if you go on sundays.And if you're hungry try the hamburgers they make outside
- Places "to be" in London