- Remodel looks awesome! Lots of great new stores to go along with it too. LUSH rules!
- Shop Von Maur Sale Racks. Great prices!
- Best smelling mall in all the land.
- Briarwood mall is ok... definitely gets old and boring fast tho.
- Manager at Baby Gap was incredibly rude. Told me she would look something up and then continued to walk around and not help me. I will never go back there.
- Not many maps around. Restrooms are on the left in front of Macy's next to Diamond Factory.
- Briarwood is for the birds Fairlane is wayyy better
- Has all the basics... great to have close by in between treks to the big mall every few months.
- Get a no interest Von Maur card, and cash checks at no charge. Great service!
- This is where I work so I'll be here a lot
- Nice mall with plenty of good eating places.
- Suburban mall shopping at its most average. Decent selection of stores, average dining options.
- Very good this week
- Avoid the "Dead Sea" kiosk at all costs! They offer a free trial and then get nasty with you if you won't buy their crap for hundreds of dollars on a whim!
- Good mall to be visited
- Good for meandering. Lots of shops for different types of people. Relatively good deals in lots of stores. Pretty nummy mall food. Nice to go with friends and hang.
- Not the biggest mall but does have some good stores and places to grab a snack
- The extensive renovations are impressive. Not a huge mall, but it's decent.
- Anti 2nd amendment establishment. If you are a legal firearm owner and CPL holder make sure to leave it in the car.
- Mall isn't so bad. Have all the stores I need. Park at Macy's.