Brew Urban Cafe
Coffee Shop, Art Gallery, Café
- Voted Best Coffeehouse for 2010-"Its Seattle-style ambiance and fastidiously prepared drinks have won over a large group of regulars who chat together in half-moon booths, lofty tables,& plush chairs"
- They provide dog water bowls. Enough said.
- Try the latest seasonal frappes and start thinking of the holidays and cooler weather! My fav: peppermint :)
- Best coffee in town and the best atmosphere. Staff is super friendly and makes you feel at home. Highly recommended.
- Iced black raspberry tea is super yum!
- While you're using the free wifi, check out morewillie.com for some random entertainment, don't worry, it isn't porn.
- An after lunch must. Even if you have a java supply in house.
- Best coffee in FTL
- Grab a pastry with your coffee. Trust me, you won't regret it ;D
- Best coffee shop in South Florida, hand's down.
- Ask for a VIP card and your 10th drink is free!
- Nippy outside? Get a peppermint hot chocolate with a shot of espresso to warm you up!
- The gingerbread latte is great, especially during the holiday season.
- Atmosphere conducive both to work and socializing. Good music.
- Tip the baristas! They make the best coffee in town.
- Great coffee and place to hang out
- Best baristas! Hey the serendipity or good karma!!
- Best coffee in fort Lauderdale hands down! The baristas really know what they're doing... Oh, and they have a great selection of beers :)
- best coffee in south florida!!
- They serve Intelligentsia coffee, nuff said!