Coffee Shop, Café
- Freshly made sandwiches with amazing ingredients like brie, honey mustard, and fig spread! Cutely named after local towns, simply the best! Pair with bottled root beer!
- 18 years....best coffee in Delaware!
- Alisa Morkides opened the first Brew Ha Ha! in 1993 (there are now 11 in Delaware and Pennsylvania) with a focus on estate-grown beans and coffee brewed with a French press.
- Grab a seat out back on the deck when it's nice out
- Everything is delicious, the Arden sandwich and lattes are fantastic. Theres a nice outdoor patio. Definitely one of my favorite cafes. I drive ~ an hour just to enjoy this cafe and get coffee beans!
- I ordered cortado, and it was good
- Great coffee all around, best coffeehouse ambiance in the area. Especially like the Cold and Nitro Brews. Grab a Heady Brew bottled cold brew coffee if you need a quick fix!
- Coffee, soups avocado toast - just enough on a fall afternoon @brewhaha Greenville, DE
- This is not the Brew Haha I grew up with. Cocktails and beautiful inside.
- Amazing coffee
- They make a great Chai latte.
- Great spot to relax and get some work done, not to mention the needed caffeine fix.
- Love Brew Ha Ha coffee! They are the best
- If you're trying to do anything via wi-fi this is not the place.. At all..