Brentwood Country Mart
225 26th St (at San Vicente Blvd)
Santa Monica, CA 90402
- A warren of food stalls and shops by stylish clothiers including dressmaker Jenni Kayne, designer James Perse, and queen of Indian prints Roberta Freymann.
- For the citys best rotisserie chicken and French fries, stop at Reddi Chick, where you can enjoy your meal in an open-air patio with a fire pit.
- Fun, upscale place to shop or meet friends for nice/casual lunch.
- Try the Poached Chicken Salad With Green Beans, Radicchio, Watermelon Radish - Gorgeous composition. Super fresh veggies, tender chicken, tasty Green Goddess dressing.
- Pony rides on Sunday
- Brentwood and @GoSantaMonica locals, the bird is the word at Reddi-Chick @BrentwoodMart - http://ht.ly/5AXam
- he Restaurant: Brentwood Country MartThe Deal: 15 cent tacos from Frida, 50 cent burgers and 20 cent fries from Barney's, 5 cent soft serve ice cream from Reddi Chick.When/Where: January 21, 12-3PM;
- Bring coins for the mini merry-go-round and other rides in the back courtyard.On Sunday morning there are pony rides. Yippee!Powered by ParentsConnect.com
- Lovely mart. Great food choices and it has a great ice cream store ( sweet rose ) and lovely bookstore.
- Im a big fan of the coddled egg with toast and smoked salmon. And dont miss out on the exceptional house hot sauce.
- "This 1950s old-time country mart got a renovation and restoration about a decade ago. Home to a spate of great boutiques (Jenni Kayne, Turpan, Broken English, adorable kids store Poppy)." -goop
- Tacos, Fried Chicken, Salads, Wine
- Cute space for food and window shopping, unless you're balling out of control. Parking situation is a clusterfuck.
- Great little shops
- Cute stores. Great food. TOO SMALL.
- I love this place! In a such a lovely neighbourhood, with lot of charming small artsy fashion expensive unique shops - so sweet!
- There is 2-hours free parking around the corner on the residential streets.
- This quaint but upscale gourmet food & shopping center is a favorite place for celeb moms like Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Garner to take their kids for lunch or a little retail therapy.
- Farmshop love and sugar paper obsessed.
- Cute place to spend an afternoon