- No alcoholic beverages allowed (out in the open). Be careful, State Troopers patrol the grounds here.
- Another Great Local area for a run, walk or bike ride!
- Was busy even on a brisk winter morning. I recommend BreakHeart Hill for the wildlife, serenity, and view of Boston.
- Get there early enough and you might see some deer.
- A wonderful, scenic path leads you to a beautiful, family friendly beach
- Go with a friend. Try not to ever go alone.
- Slow down and watch all that nature has to offer :0)
- Watch your parking. They ticket regularly!
- Great place to walk for hours around the woods.
- Great spot to take the pup! Paved and unpaved trails to follow, playgrounds, picnic tables, restrooms, and a beach area!
- nature and trials nice atmosphere.love it!!
- Great little dog park where my dog Nikko makes new friends every-time!
- Dogs are allowed on the beach from October through April!
- Outer running loop is just shy of 3 miles (2.85) with some good hills
- Dogs must be leashed!
- Go to the resevoir it's wicked nice
- Hiking, photos
- Dogs dogs dogs
- Great trails, over 3 miles of paved paths, swimming area, and picnic areas.