Break of Dawn
Vietnamese, Breakfast, Restaurant
24351 Avenida de La Carlota #N6 (Los Alisos Blvd.)
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- Smoked Salmon and Eggs was #3 on Gustavo's Top 100 Dishes! Pair this ethereal breakfast not with Champagne, but a cup of chef Dee Nguyen's outstanding Vietnamese iced coffee, and be transported.
- Must have: the French toast creme brle! Heaven in the form of breakfast <3
- Highlights include: Vietnamese iced coffee, short ribs, corned beef, mac n cheese and creme brulee french toast. Delish!
- Small portions. Big prices. Overrated
- The rice and pork sausage dish explodes with flavors. Try the brioche french toast for brunch.
- Mac and cheese...
- the beef short ribs and duck are both amazing savory dishes. do also pick-up the bottle of homemade hot sauce. you'll thank me for it.
- Awesome!!! Most delicious!! You must try the skillet entree! Not the taste you would expect but YUM!!!
- This place is just plain delicious
- French toast crme brulee looks devine!
- Guava Passion Fruit juice, way good! Make sure to start off with the sausage, very good flavor. Feel free to go beyond what you know, you'll be pleasantly surprised!
- Hidden treasure. Hard to choose what to order. It all looks so good!
- Get Break of Dawn's sausage and rice. Newish location, same great brunch, same permanent menu typo "inspried" by broken English.
- Try the corned beef, it's great!
- Sausage and rice
- Long wait but the food was worth it! The green eggs are a must try (:!
- Order the must have cinnamon roll. Try the Vietnamese coffee too.
- The skillet is delicious and hearty. Share it plus rose a cinnamon bun
- This place is excellent! Get the smoked salmon or Mac and cheese! Yum yum!
- Great spot if you're looking for something a little different. The food is expertly crafted, and obviously taken very seriously. Try the fried poached eggs. WOW!