$ $ $
- There's only one type of pizza on the brunch menu, but they will make other pies if you ask.
- Half pasta half paninni lunch deal is impossible to beat.
- Grilled shrimp delic!
- i love this place, i love the roasted tomatoes, and the prosciutto panini
- Reliable Italian - flavorful and filling. Service can be a bit slow, so go when you have leisure time.
- Mmmm sauteed cauliflower so good. And healthy!
- Closest I've had to an authentic Italian cappuccino in NYC
- razor thin pizza. delicious.
- try their strawberry lemonade with a panini
- Arancinis(at the bar only) are awesome. For $6 you get 3 big delicious arancinis with pomodoro sauce on the side.
- The lasagna is my favorite lasagna in all of NYC. And enough to feed you for at least two meals! If you're looking for something a bit lighter, the spinach & ricotta ravioli is sweet & tasty.
- Tribeca $20 brunch with unlimited lychee bellinis on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Bread Tribeca got a health rating of A with 12 points. Download the nyc health ratings android app to view and share restaurants on FourSquare http://nychealthratings.com/r/1968
- The whole wheat pasta and quinoa salad are both great.
- Order the free Range Chicken, tastes great!
- Great food, butternut squash was delish..but no bread with dinner?
- one of the best eggs benedicts I've had. great espresso.
- Bread In Tribeca got a health rating of B with 19 points. Download the nyc health ratings android app to view and share restaurants on FourSquare http://nychealthratings.com/r/1968
- This place is so down to earth. I've been coming here almost weekly for 5 years and gained some awesome friends. Amazing food and the most unpretentious atmosphere in the city. I'm in love.
- The gluten free pasta is really good!