Eastern European, Restaurant, Desserts
$ $ $ $
41 W 57th St (btwn 5th and 6th Ave)
New York, NY 10019
- This opulent 8,000-square-foot, three-story Midtown restaurant opens today with a focus on pre-Revolutionary food. In addition to the dining room and a vodka bar, there is a pastry counter.
- Try Beef stroganoff - actually the best main course dish I've ever tasted!
- Must try the "Cafe Pushkin" layered cake of blueberry & raspberry gelee, toasted almonds, raspberry sorbet, pistachio mousse and vanilla-orange coulis
- Exceptional service!
- Medovick is delicious!
- The best dessert is Medovik (not Medovichok) and is cheaper! Nice service, complimentary stuff every time, great macaroons and I loved their vinegret with hearing on a side
- Eater recommends the hazelnut meringue dome.
- Try the Medovichok - Awesome desert
- Try the Sorbet
- Try the Beef Stroganoff
- The desserts were impressive. My favorite was the creme brulee.
- A bracing mix of botanicals - that's what you'll find in defiantly delicious BULLDOG Gin.
- Never been to the One in NY but it seems to be "the twin" of the famous cafe Pushkin in Moscow !
- The place has not open yet but looks AMAZING!!