Brann's Steakhouse & Grille
- Kayla has a nice butt. The cinnamon butter rolls are delicioussss
- Limited time offer: steak & lobster tail combo w/2 sides $18.99
- Good happy hour place
- If u want a quite meal don't come here after 10pm
- Grand Traverse salad and baked potato soup were very good. Prime rib dip was delicious. Service was good but slow.
- Fantastic steak dinner!
- The food was horrible today.. took forever to get our food and when we eventually did my boyfriends ribs were like rubber and my steak was warm at best
- Fried chicken Mac
- The rolls with cinnamon butter are incredible! Lunch Specials were inexspensive and incredible!
- I've been coming here for years, the food is good and relatively inexpensive too..
- Ribs and sizzler
- Good little sports bar. Regular dining side just ok.
- Food atmosphere service
- Drive on by. Filthy menus, dirty plates, slimy lettuce. Cook is under the impression that a medium steak should be cooked until devoid of any moisture. The sweet potato was the best part of dinner.
- The staff was awesome getting tables together for a very large group
- Stood by the check in stand for about 5 mins and was not acknowledged or asked to be seated. So I can not say how the food tastes. We went to longhorn and it was delicious.
- The Chili Peach Chicken is amazing!
- Wow the good here is to diy for at grate price too
- Don't order a Bloody Mary "spicy". It tastes very strongly of worcestershire!
- Alec was a great server!