Branagan's Irish Pub
213 N. Harbor Bivd (btw Wilshire & Amerige)
Fullerton, CA 92831
- You're in an Irish pub...grab a Guinness!
- Come on a Sunday night when Yeah Brother is playing. They're amazing! ;)
- If you order the bread pudding make sure there are 3 other people to share it with!
- Do not get the Irish car bomb... I feel raped of $10...
- Run - unless you are a college student!
- Get the bangers and mash!
- People serving in the daytime were extremely rude. Waited for 45 min. without service. Finally just left.
- Great on Saturday it gives you a chance to unwind and relax. One added perk, you can enjoy a refreshing drink and keep your eardrums intact whole you listen to good music at a comfortable volume.
- Amazing place. Thank you Patty and John for serving us right. My new favorite place.
- Best breakfast downtown
- You can watch football aka soccer here !! English premier league.. Etc. Some. :)
- Mix shock top and pear cider...so good
- Stone ipa on tap is delicious :D
- Make sure your server has a kilt
- Treat the servers like your best friend. They earned it!
- Chillest place I've seen in DTF so far. Nice people.
- Great beer and hard cider selection, they also serve food and have live music on weekends sometimes
- Try the Newcastle with raspberry cider! Awesome!!
- Food isn't great, but the beer is good..., too bad they're only a pseudo-Irish bar...
- Cool Irish Pub