I’ve been DYING to make a drink with my favorite food of all time… apples! Now that the weather has changed and we are all wearing boots and sweaters in New York, I decided that it was finally appropriate.
In addition to apples, this weeks cocktail also uses fresh apple cider, another delicious fall staple. Are you ready for it?
- IHOP Launched a Pumpkin Pancake Stout With Keegan Ales
- The Absolute Best Thing to Eat in Every State
- These Cities Have the Most Millennials in the US
- 'Shot in the Dark' Is Dunkin' Donuts First-Ever Coffee in a Can
- 18 Indulgent Paleo Recipes