Borgatti's Ravioli & Egg Noodles
Food & Drink
632 E.187th St.
Bronx, NY 10458
- The best fresh homemade ravioli on the avenue hands down :)
- If you're getting ravioli and cut pasta, order from the right line. The ravioli counter's for ravioli only orders only.
- Everything is fresh, can't go wrong!
- Tried the new pesto pasta with butter, garlic & Parmesan cheese. Bravo.
- The staff is friendly. I ordered the fresh large cheese ravioli (box of 27) for about $15 and the frozen manicotti. I can attest for the ravioli; it is delicious. Beware it is a very busy shop though.
- The pasta machine is 80 years and turning out excellent pasta. Try spinach ravioli and whatever fresh pasta they made that day and pick up a jar of imported sauce.
- Grab a box of ricotta Ravioli more than enough for 3 or 4 people.
- Fresh made pasta to order.
- Hit up this spot early in the day on weekends because they sell out of Ravioli most days! Don't forget to grab a recipe sheet for their secrets to their sauce!
- Seventy-year-old Borgatti's, Arthur Avenue's only dedicated pasta maker, is a neighborhood anchor. They make nothing but fresh pasta here, including ravioli, manicotti, and egg noodles, cut to order.
- Delicious pasta. Whole wheat is delicious also. The line gets long though. Amazing ravioli
- Gotta get the fresh ravioli.