Border Grill Truck
Food Truck, Latin American, Tacos
- My favorite truck! The chicken quesadilla and the guac are killer. The truck is actually better than the restaurant.
- Come check them out at LA Weekly's 2015 #ArtopiaLA!
- $9 for a bland mushy burrito. Avoid it.
- 1pm: For lunch, track down one of LAs famous mobile food trucks. Look for Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Fenigers Border Grill Truck (bordergrill.com), serving crunchy Baja-style fish tacos.
- Pancake cone was supreme. Poblano quesadilla and huevos rancheros were great too.
- What to get: Yucatan slow-roasted pork tacos with pickled onions, chicken tacos with tomatillo and creamy salsa fresca, roasted poblano chili quesadillas & panela.
- The quesadillas are pretty good...and the churro balls are awesome...BUT, the corn cone is the best...make sure you buy your own cone!
- Their churro tots are insanely delicious! A must-try!
- Hands down best Ceviche! and their green corn tamal in a cone is fantastic
- The avocado taco is totally unique. And I love the pomegranate lemonade too.