Bookmans Entertainment Exchange
Bookstore, Thrift / Vintage
- Very awesome! Loved the place!
- Try the books!
- Dog friendly! Dogs on leashes are always welcome...
- Best place to recycle your books so that they can be reloved. Plenty of money saved on Christmas gifts too.
- Always look for textbooks here! Reasonably priced items and it is a sure fire way to spend an afternoon. Keep on the lookout for their events.
- Free wifi!
- Books, magazine, Tucson Weekly and free wifi. Only thing missing is coffee. (Oh yeah and Mother with crying baby!)
- Place has a great atmosphere and it's a great place to recycle things you don't use anymore. They have a little bit of everything for someone~
- Love this store! Books on any subject you want. Fun to browse and find new things. Video games, movies, even art.
- This store has a huge selection so pretty much anything you're looking for, you can find. The only downer is they have certain things they need at certain times so trade ins aren't always easy.
- I brought some books to try juicing for 10 days
- Check out the gallery. Sometimes you can find very interesting chotchkies
- Traded in magazines for credit to buy sheet music and CDs.
- Great place to go for second hand Pop culture items. Fair deal when it comes to trade in for store credit
- It has a great selection of books, games, music etc! Plus miscellaneous stuff!
- If you are looking for vinyl do not go here. All the vinyl is overpriced, scratched and has torn covers. Worst place to go check out zia records for better quality and half the price as bookmans.
- Fun place to wander. Don't go looking for something specific. Letting something find you instead.
- Plan on spending a lot of time in here. So many books and so many things to look at. They also offer cool jewelry and other random nick-nacks
- Avoid Tuesday mornings until the kids room clears out until all the racket and singing is done. Unless you like that kind of thing.
- I've found that the cd prices here are generally a dollar cheaper than the grant location.