$ $ $
12 Water St. (btwn Carrall & Abbott St in Gaoler's Mews)
Vancouver, BC V6B 0B7
- Mia Stainsby: "An ambitious chef behind a constantly changing menu, some dishes reaching the sublime"
- Here be the start of sophisticated dining in Gastown; chef/co-owner Jeremie Bastien is a bold-name chef; he walks a line between fine dining and bistro.
- Try the ling cod, bloody delicious!
- Boneta loves you!
- Best damn poutine in town!
- order the bison carpaccio and some fabulous cocktail from bobbie
- Great drinks and desserts!
- Ben DeChamplain is a bartending angel! Give him the go-ahead and your night will be merry!
- I'm visiting from California and had never heard of poutine. All I know is that it's a must order. Totally amazing and great cocktails
- My tip is Dennis should not be mayor
- The best poutine I've ever tasted! Try the Bison Carpaccio as well, it's a longtime favourite of mine.
- The new lobster dish is to die for. Tell the bartender your alcohol of choice and they will make you an amazing off the cuff cocktail.
- The Anjou cocktail is amazing. Fresh and tasty. Not too sweet.
- Grab a fantastic bourbon like the Pappy Van Winkle 20 year.
- Order the Mr Samuel. strong + tasty.
- The steak was beyond amazing!
- Why is Dennis the Mayor?
- The risotto is absolutely sublime.
- Great table for people watching in the back right corner.
- Mmm. Octopus chips...