Bon Appetit Restaurant & Bar
Nightlife, Cocktail, Lounge
150 Marina Plz
Dunedin, FL 34698
- Enjoy fine dining at Bon Appetit Restaurant August 16-30th, 2013 during the annual Dine Tampa Bay Restaurant Week! Enjoy amazing Prix Fixe Menu options for only $25!
- Indoor is very formal, very nice and clean. Outdoor seating is more casual
- Such a beautiful view, excellent service, and delicious food.
- Amazing food w great flavors! Gumbo was fabulous, run runner strong and tasty and the chocolate moose is to die for.
- Great water views, food was a bit on the bland side but well cooked. Enjoyed myself otherwise and would come back if I was in the area!
- The views from here can't be beat! You can enjoy both inside and outside seating and they have a great happy hour! Definitely try one or two (or three) of the mini desserts.
- Great atmosphere and amazing service from sylvia
- Love the food and atmosphere!
- Great food and service. Beautiful restaurant
- Our experience has been wonderful! Our server had many recommendations, travel tips and general information for our trip. We will be back many times over the week that we are here for our honeymo...
- I thought Reyna was very pleasant and did a very nice job with our service.
- Our waitress Reyna was very pleasant
- View is lovely, service by Leslie excellent, food was good as well
- We only stopped for a coffee and dessert, but the tiramisu was great.
- Beautiful Resturant had s few cocktail there. Didn't had a chance to eat. But maybe in my next visit to Dunedin
- I have to say I had high expectations going because it has great reviews. That being said, I was not impressed. Our server, Robert, was wonderful but as for the food, I cannot say the same.
- Great food, a bit expensive. Great location by Dunedin Marina & Overlooking the Gulf. Great views.
- Brunch w/ the family
- The decor and menu are super old-school, but the view is great and the food is good too!
- Food was very good. Ambience, outside covered deck, was wonderful as was the service.