Bob's Big Boy
- They raised the price on all you can eat breakfast bar $7.29 Mon thru Fri and weekends$ 9.99
- Big boy combo is legit.
- Awesome history
- The "Big Boy" is the bizness!!!!!!
- Get the hot fudge cake with mint n chip ice cream yummy
- Add Bob's Big Boy Seasoning Salt to your Combo's salad and burger. Tasty!
- Hot fudge sundae. Sooo good!
- Bobs big boy hamburger always delicious!
- Updated version of the original chain with lots of new menu items. The old "combination plate" remains with the option of a larger Big Boy.
- Oh Bob. That Chocolate Brownie Sunday will make me a Big Boy someday like you!
- Our server was wonderful! The chicken fingers were good.
- Kids had pancakes with sausage and bacon. Pancakes were tough and bacon looked questionable. Not sure I will go back.
- Bob's Big! Remember this.
- Great gift shop full of tradition Bob's Big Boy souvenirs
- Big fan of their chili spaghetti!
- The brackfas bar is legit for $6.99. Fully stocked and always hot and ready to be served!
- This Bob's has a salad and soup bar for only $7.29. Pretty good deal, and everything was fresh.
- If you know Bob's Big Boy, then you know the food. HOWEVER, I didn't know they had suck good cabage soup.....try it!
- Amazing burgers!! Better than I ever remember them being. I took the seasoning salt tip and it is a great mix. Big blue burger A++
- The shakes are great. I am always amazed at how much they charge for a Big Boy hamburger which is really like a Big Mac. The hot fudge cake is a must.