Bob & Edith's Diner
Diner, American, Breakfast
2310 Columbia Pike (at S Wayne St)
Arlington, VA 22204
- The breakfast menu is boss.
- Corned beef hash topped with three fried eggs, home fries, a side of Hollandaise, and copious shakes of Tabasco. Where else can you get this at 3 AM?
- Great food & great waiters
- Just had a great American Breakfast, corn beef hash, three eggs and some home fries.
- This 24/7 diner uses white bread and orange American-cheese singles to make grilled sandwiches that taste like what you probably had as a five-year-oldand are still good.
- Holy crap, they've got free WiFi now.
- There's always a wait...and it's always worth it!
- Their coffee isn't fancy, but it's actually really good.
- Ok so responding to my previous tip. After waiting one hour for our food it came out amazing as always. Customer service was amazing and they took care of everything. Will be back for sure!
- Banana/coffee milkshake = the truth.
- The grilled bacon-cheese & tomato was to die for! Be sure to get it with the home fries too.
- Order the Joe Alessi special: 4 eggs, scrapple and a chocolate milk
- This jersey native never gives up a chance to stop for a bite when I'm in town. The foods amazing the prices can't be beat and coming from the land of diners...this place is as authentic as it gets!!!
- Bob and Edith are the new Jesus Christ.
- Play some songs on the jukebox on a Saturday night and get other people in the diner to sing along with you.
- An institution. You MUST try it
- Corn beef hash
- So breakfast. Such pancake. Many egg. Very hash browns. Wow.
- Sadly, Joe Alessi has no knowledge of his "special" here.