The Blue Tortilla
- Get the guacamole, its made fresh to order. Absolutely to die for!
- Nothing is spicy unless you ask. Enjoyed the Enchildas Verdes and ceviche appetizer.
- Order the guacamole!
- tried Cerviche for first time.. very good.
- Horrible service. Food very bland. Will not go back
- Yummy Mexican food! Prices seem a bit high but if you sit outside the atmosphere is nice
- amazing food! relaxing outdoor seating.
- Slow service
- $11 kids meal...oh it's cheese inside tortillas with rice by the way...
- $10-$11 kids meals - these people have lost their minds...and that doesn't include the drink!!!
- Green Chili app is delicious
- Get the Cesar salad. Oooo lala!
- Steak salad is fantastic. Service is very relaxed.
- It's BYOB but you can order a glass of margarita mix and they'll give you a "free" shot of tequila to pour into it.
- The mole is incredible, and the guac is worth every cent! Ask for the lime-aid and free side of tequila.
- Take some Blue Tortilla to go and pick up jars of their homemade salsa ($5). Delicious!