Blue & Gold Tavern
Bar, Dive Bar
79 E 7th St (btwn 1st & 2nd Ave)
New York, NY 10003
- This is a classic hole-in-the-wall jointcheap booze, a pool table, and a good jukebox. Cults come here for low-key late-night drinking. Its convenient and never really too crowded."
- Go to Blue and Gold. Get beer spilled on you by a frat boy.
- Bartender why you gotta be so mean?
- Four-dollar top-shelf whiskey? Why, yes!
- Holy shit. $4 macallan $5 glenlivet. I'm in heaven.
- Shockingly good whiskey selection for a dive bar, and really cheap!
- The bar tenders suck!
- Asian bartender is a gigantic bitch. Cheap drinks though.
- Great jukebox. Cheap booze. Rarely crowded. Pool table. Enjoy!
- Everything is a special!!!
- Shitty service, bitchy bartender.
- Bartender Emily improving the lives of service industry people every where. No bullshit tolerated here.
- Cheap booze great bartenders, just avoid the douche bags on the weekends.
- Order from the $4 single-malts menu. Economical and delicious!
- The booze. The booze is good.
- get a few Happy Meals. Seriously, check the menu and you'll agree
- Super dive. Good selection of beers on tap, but they taste terrible, probably thanks to dirty lines. Stick to bottles or the cheap top shelf whiskeys!
- DRINK HERE BECAUSE IT IS CHEAP. CASH ONLY.
- I feel like I'm drinking in someone's dirty basement back in high school. Cash only. Cheap booze is the only redeeming factor.
- A shot and beer for 5$.