Blue Boy Vegetarian Food Centre
Vegetarian / Vegan
Blue Boy Mansion (Jalan Tong Shin (Pudu Lama))
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
- Best vegetarian cha kuay tiew ever...together with yong tow foo, awesome!
- Best vegetarian cha kuey teow
- Boss is wonderful! He gave me the chance to taste the soups. Nice english speaker. Hospitality is 5star. Dishes are big and taste like heaven. Great choice for everyone not only for vegetarians.
- Great rice and noodle cook in the front corner, awesome vegetarian tom yum at soup stall quite good veg chicken rice. Very good prices and lovely staff.
- Best char kway teow!
- Lobak koay is very delicious. One of the best I had tried so far. It costs RM1 each
- Chow kuey teow is the best!
- Must try fried kuew tiao!
- I'd highly recommend their kuey teow. The Yong Tau Foo is salty and their chap fan is just not worth it and expensive! 2 vegetables cost me RM6.50 and every refill is RM1.50
- This place is a real gem. Food is just exceptional. Its really hard to believe its vege only. Char Kway Teow is spectacular. You probably should try Asam Laksa as well. Take lemon ice tea for drink.
- - . , . 200
- The best char keoy teow mee, delicious! Yong tou fu good too. We will visit again!
- , , :)
- Home made delicious food very fast and great staff to get you yummy happy
- Very friendly staff, very fast and delicious food
- Fried Kuey Teow
- Fried Kway Teow
- The curry mee is amazing! But its great for trying any of the local dishes. Vegetarian heaven!
- If you are vegetarian or know someone who is, it is heaven! The curry mee is especially great!
- the popiah and nasi lemak is good for a quick grab