The Blue Angus
- The BBQ Burger cooked medium with hand cut fries is the way to go.
- Burger's,the staff
- Great bourbon steak tips
- Everything I have had has been pretty good. Burgers are good but on the high end of pricing. Nice for family or to meet friends for drinks.
- The dinner portions are huge and tasty. Lunch leftovers! The rolls are very good.
- The popcorn shrimp app is huge and delicious with buffalo sauce
- Nice bar setup besides the townies staring you down. Food is good, excellent portions. Bartender was less than friendly, and stay away from the fried frozen "chicken strips"
- 1/2 price apps on Sunday and Monday.
- Good food and portion sizes. The service was excellent. Our server seemed to read our minds, bringing extra napkins and drink refills without being asked. Attentive but not overbearing.
- Burgers are good, bar service is better than table.
- Check out the daily $9.99 specials!!!