Bloomsbury Farmers' Market
Farmer's Market, Street Food Gathering
9:00am - 2:00pm
- The venison sausages and burgers are delish!!
- Cheese burger 4.50. Delicious
- The Italian stand is by far the best. Hopefully they'll bring back their delicious ravioli! All the burger places have really disappointing baps. Gyozas good, but small portions.
- Thai green chicken curry is incredible. Be sure to ask for less rice, because they will sometimes give wayyyyy too much rice and not enough curry. The cheeseburgers are also quite good!
- Eat a pig.
- Get the brownies, Nutella berliner, and Indian food!
- A little expensive, but lots of good food.
- Great place for fruits and vegetables
- Fresh produce
- Get the venison burgers (either one of the two vendors are great). Everything else is fantastic too.
- Highlights are the Seriously Italian pasta stand, the roast hog, and the hipsters serving pies. Avoid the paella!
- Search for the Seafood Paella (end of Market) and Thai Curries!
- A huge brownie slice for 1, yum
- The most popular stalls (pasta and burgers) have huge queues at lunchtime so go early or leave plenty of time to queue
- Double hot dog for 5
- Great burger stand in the middle- also sells good cuts of meat to cook yourself!
- Venison Burgers are great!
- Great variety of desserts!! The homemade ice-cream is delicious! The best option for lunch is definitely the Seriously Italian Company
- Great array of fresh produce and hot food for lunch. All fresh and locally and seasonally sourced - usually near impossible to find in central London.
- Pricy and boring food