Rock Club, Dive Bar
- What a dump!
- Celebrity sightings downstairs all the time. You never know who'll show up.
- Let the Pabst and good tunes flow!
- Great music!
- Whenever EOTO comes into town, it's a must go. Dank, real crowd who appreciates the music
- Love it when mc chris is here!
- Cash only bar btw
- "Check out the 8 Ball downstairs for cheap drinks and an escape from less than pleasant bands." -We Are The Union
- The music the drinks it's wonderful here it's a place where dreams cone true
- Awesome venue to see concerts.
- One of my favorite music venues in Ann Arbor. Acoustics can be hit or miss. Depends on the band. Has a basement garage rock sound.
- Wear dark, drunk cheap, rock hard
- Cash only bar! Water is free downstairs but $2 upstairs
- If it's hot out, try to hangout in the bar down stairs so you don't get heat stroke! There is no AC upstairs!
- Legends have and continue to perform here, like right NOW
- Don't expect the band to start on time
- Don't be a buster
- Watch out for the flannel... hipsters attack.
- The Bang is the best time.
- Good soul music, and downstairs is chill.