The Bitter End
441 Clement St (at 6th Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94118
- The jukebox is filled with Green and Brown, so are the walls. Play some pool and eat the fried stuff.
- Seriously? Fox news on the TV. Apparently this is a comedy club.
- Good pub with grub and a pool table on the second floor.
- Great spot to grab a drink on laundry night.
- Check yourself out in one of the many wall mirrors
- Come on Tuesday nights for one of the best Trivia Nights in the city! Starts at 9pm but get there early if you want a table
- the best pub trivia night in sf!
- Tuesday trivia rules.
- There's usually only one bartender working so for faster service go to the bar to order rather than wait for table service.
- Hang out upstairs
- Dive. Tuesday trivia, $10 for chicken strips, buffalo wings, zucchini strips, onion rings, cheese sticks and fries. Fireplace. Darts. Pool
- This Irish Pub boastsone of the best trivia nights in SF. There are four roundsof triviaandtopics range from history to pop-cultureso dont excludeyour TMZ-obsessed friends. Tuesdays, 9pm.
- Irish Pub good beer.
- heroine IPA
- The Shepherds Pie is pretty solid.
- The Bitter End offers a real slice of life in the Richmond District. Hang out in the bar area and talk up the locals to find out what's up. Good people.
- This is a great place if you like mellow dive bars - I recommend the chicken strips with a racer 5
- $15 credit card minimum.
- I forgot my beard.
- Tuesday Trivia @ 9pm!