$ $ $
29 Basin Rd (Menemsha)
Chilmark, MA 02535
- All food, including oysters, shrimp, and scallops, is fried to order, and if that has your nostrils and stomach needing an immediate fix, land one of the two picnic tables next door.
- pretty much the best fish sandwich ever. you have to go when at the menemsha beAch for the day.
- This electric smurf blue joint is where it's at for fresh fried up seafood in Menemsha! Martha is a diehard. Watch out for the lines, but man is it worth it. Grab it to go and catch an epic Sunset ;)
- do not leave without eating the clam chowder. you will be sorry, it's the best!
- Try the Quahog Chowder - Killer clam chowder
- Fresh and delicious fried sea food next to a charming little beach. Can't go wrong with the clams, scallops or shrimp and the quahog chowder is creamy and flavorful!
- Nice crisp fried clams with big bellies.
- Nothing special, oily and over price. Go to the harbor, more choices.
- Fried oysters, fried clams
- Trust me, any fried seafood lover; there is no better place on the island. Period.
- INCREDIBLY over priced!!! & the frying oil tastes like Chinese food
- Love their chowder, one of my favorite spots to grab a quick a cup. Tasty!
- Cost 4 times more then a filet o fish but worth it for the freshness!!
- Amazing fries clams!!!
- OM NOM NOM NOM!
- Look for The Bite on FB!
- The BEST Clam Chowder Ever!!