128 Fremont St
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Expensive, but delicious steak. High quality cuts of meat and sides that comes with the classic candle-lit table atmosphere. Located in downtown Las Vegas, right above old Binion's casino and hotel.
- We had our 10th anniversary dinner here with 12 people. And everything was fantastic!! The service, the food, the ambience Andy he view! It will definitely be a great memory!
- For a place downtown, this is a top notch steak house... Friendly people and nice atmosphere
- The Alaskan King Crab legs are a fantastic value. The mashed potatoes were very fresh.
- Amazing views, great steaks, topped with fabulous old school service.
- View from window
- I was told about the fried lobster tail afterwards by a friend who said it is on secret menu but I had prime rib and it was awesome and filling.