2755 Prince Edward St (at E 12th Ave)
Vancouver, BC V5T 0A9
- Oh this is where the hipsters hide
- Best door man in town. Be sure to give #1 some love when you are there
- Skeezy never looked so good. Great tunes, awesome vibe and always interesting eye candy.
- Buy Babe Rainbow's new EP on Warp Records.
- Love how you don't wait long in the line up. Come by and chill with the hipsters!
- Come by for the Ice Cream Social - every 3rd Friday of the month for 50s and 60s rock & roll. Hang out with DJs Cam Dales, Tyler Fedchuk, Trevor Risk and Justin Gradin
- Always fun at The Biltmore. Whether it is a band on tour or one of the awesome weekly parties.Kinda like my home away from home.
- Cute boys live here... snap backs and back packs <3!
- The Biltmore, at Prince Edward Street and East 12th Avenue, can be hipster trendy but the space still feels comfortable with its wooden interior, odd knickknacks and laid-back atmosphere. One of the b
- Pretend to be part of the scene to hook it up with someone in tight pants
- Around the world ping pong
- Compact venue showcasing awesome bands. Great local beer selection at regular prices. 9/10
- Burlesque!! :D
- say hi the Malcom behind the bar. cause he's cool. you should also check out his band; sun wizard.
- Weird location, smaller venue, but that's what's appealing about it. Lots of cool bands come here, usually for cheap!
- If your going to come here get here early so you can get a booth, very worth the early vist
- Very limited seating, come early if you want a seat
- After 1am the likelihood of slipping and falling on the dance floor increases by factor of all the spilled drinks - so a lot. Still always a good time though :)
- My favourite place for concerts. Friendly staff and great sound.
- PBR of course!