Billy Ray's Neighborhood Dive
2216 NE M L King Blvd (NE Thompson St)
Portland, OR 97212
- Occupied by the sort of people that would puke on your cat and pass out on the lawn at your housewarming party, Billy Ray's is a good dive on the edge of bad (and that's a complement).
- 5 pinball machines. Ms. PacMan. Pool table. Great patio. Friendly hipsters, even if you ain't. Lovable, livable, reasonably hip, local haunt. Cash Only! ATM onsite w/ $2 fee. Woot!
- Great dive bar!! Great bar tenders!!
- Skyler is the best! Tip her FAT
- Frosty mugs of beer and shots are what you order here. Dont try to be fancy.
- Still a dank dive and that's absolutely perfect.
- Super dive one of the best in town
- On MLK stands a two story red shack that looks like a stiff wind might blow it over. A Christmas-light strewn back patio and rickety staircase have witnessed many a swan dive down dilapidated steps.
- Billy Ray's!
- Ping pong, pinball, and cheap drinks aplenty at this dive barnote the only signage out front reads 'Tavern'.
- Good drinks