Bill Snyder Family Stadium
Football, Stadium, Football
2201 Kimball Ave (btwn Denison & College Ave)
Manhattan, KS 66502
- This place has been good to the Wildcats. From 1996 to 2000, they won 26 consecutive games here. Thats the 25th-longest street in NCAA history.
- Go Wildcats! You can hear the roar of the crowd and see a wave of purple on autumn days at the football stadium renamed in honor of legendary football coach Bill Snyder.
- Be sure to watch the marching band at pregame and halftime!! It's a lot of hard work, and the shows are always awesome!!
- Before retiring, Coach Snyder asked for the stadium to be named after the ones he loved instead of just him, and his wish was granted before the 2006 campaign.
- Originally named KSU Stadium, the facility was built at a cost of $1.6 million and financed from student fees, athletics gate receipts and contributions.
- The Bill is awesome
- Tailgated, and screamed til I was hoarse in the most electric venue in the Big 12!
- Remember when you thought you were going to beat us?
- Tailgate was were its at!
- Great place for college football! Atmosphere is electric!
- The year is 2150. Bill Snyder is still the coach at KSU.
- Greatest place on earth.
- EMAW! Great fans. Great tailgating.
- Brought my disabled son here to enjoy a father to son bondage. I was so immersed in the atmosphere that I completely forgot where I left him. That was 5 years ago. I miss him.
- Go cats go!
- The castle of the K-State kingdom. Come early, tailgate with friends, watch a Wildcat Victory, achieve bliss.
- Go K-State!
- Last game was 37-7 against UMass. Great game, perfect weather!
- Learn the fight song!!!!
- Dress purple