Bill Ellis' Barbecue
- This place is packed on Sundays after Church. Great food!
- Best BBQ
- Barbeque buffet
- Not as good as Parker's Barbecue down the street. Still pretty good.
- Try the BBQ - Got the BBQ plate with collards, yams, and boiling potatoes. It comes with cole slaw & hush puppies.
- Ridiculously good BBQ and southern food...reasonably priced buffet with the best banana pudding ever made and fresh-from-the-pig pork...also a drive-thru if you're looking to grab & go.
- Smack yo momma good
- Come just before 5:00 when the buffet is freshly stacked!
- Pull your port directly from the pig! Excellent banana pudding!
- Great country cooking!
- Love it...gotta try the fatback!!!
- The place for Carolina BBQ on this side of town. With Parker's in the same city, Wilson has it made! And it's not a "pit" stop. Idk how anyone could say that it's disgusting?
- Bbq ... pig pick'n
- Large buffet!!
- I almost afraid to add my two cents, but as a traveler stopping here for dinner. I would have to say I have had better. Pork was dry, items on bar were over cooked.
- This is true Southern fare, not for the faint of heart (and not good for your heart!), but delicious in that typically Southern home style cooking way
- Nothing better than down east BBQ and Bill's is one of the good ones.
- While hog on the buffett
- The line is all the way out the door!