39934 Mission Blvd (at Las Palmas Ave)
Fremont, CA 94539
- Food is good, but service could be better. Got a table with dusty dishes and a used mug.
- The Rack of Lamb tasted great! Just wish the portions were bigger!
- Nice place, didn't expect to find such a great hookah lounge in Fremont! Give it a try, if you smoke shisha!
- Best shisha ever!!!
- Half the restaurant on the other side of the bar is a lounge where they serve hookahs. DJs and a "dance floor" after 10:30
- Food was ok, but huge portion! I live their rice, unique and different than the usual white rice. Try the coffee here, pretty good. Share a plate or come really hungry!:p (2 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- good turkish coffee
- cool spot, come at night & you'll see belly dancers performing.