- The veal sweetbreads are to die for! As crispy as toasted parchment, as tender as foie gras.
- Bibou is cash-only, so dont forget your folding money.
- This acclaimed French BYOB offers a two-person bar ideal for an intimate dinner.
- #3 Best Restaurant in Philadelphia!
- Bibou features excellent escargot, foie gras stuffed trotters, and so many of the other magnifique ensembles of traditional French cuisine done better here than anywhere in Philadelphia.
- quail was great, bone marrow was amazing
- Get the stuffed pig's foot. It's the best thing in town.
- Kevin Sbraga loves this place! -Kevin Sbraga, Top Chef
- Absolutely adore this nine table restaurant. Go book a reservation now, grab and love and drop some money and save on the wine (byob) on an outstanding meal.
- After tasting the bone marrow, escargots, or seasonal specials like melon soup with slivered prosciutto, youll know why suit-jacketed Main Liners willingly squeeze into its tiny environs.
- Now it's all tasting, but the escargot was phenomenal. Tiny place, great experience.
- It may sound strange but you'll want to order the Pied de Porc (braised pig's foot stuffed with foie gras). It's a knockout. Don't forget the escargots appetizer!
- Emilio Mignucci, chef of Di Bruno Bros., eats here on his nights off. He loves the Escargots.
- Bone marrow.
- Charming, quaint, un-stuffy French restaurant. Food was excellently prepared and fresh. The best Monkfish I've ever had. (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Chef Pierre Calmels is peerless when it comes to creating sophisticated versions of Franco-peasant cuisine. BYOB, of course. [Eater 38 Member]
- The pheasant is amazing!
- Amazing, amazing food. Tastes straight out of France.
- Really nice family-owned spot, nominated for best new resto by Beard Found. Will accommodate vegetarians. Just ask when you reserve.
- really ought to get a res for what I would argue is the best new French classic restaurant in Philadelphia - don't miss foie gras and the new twist on cassoulet, with guinea hen sausage and navy beans